Corporate responsibility is not just the right thing to do; it is an essential part of good management. It helps us to:
- Identify new business opportunities to meet emerging social needs.
- Reduce costs by becoming more efficient in our use of energy and resources.
- Avoid business risks and protect our reputation.
- Anticipate and prepare for future regulation.
- Maintain good relationships with our stakeholders.
- Maintain the safety and quality of our products by ensuring high standards in our supply chain.
- Protect the trust of our consumers and customers.
- Attract and retain the best employees, including increasingly environmentally- and socially-conscious graduates.