Minaret or Cladding Antenna
This product is based on a design similar to that of a traditional antenna tower but, because it can be fitted with countless types of external cladding, Minarets can become an advertising sign, a medieval tower or other types of architectural structures. The structure consists of a square-section tower designed to be entirely clad with panels made of a radio-electrically transparent material or we can call it non reflective panel. Inside the structure, there is a caged climbing ladder which is accessible from the base of the tower through an access door. These structures are available in heights of 20 to 30 m, and can be supplied with any type of reproduced image and external colorings, either uniform or shaded. Alternatively, customers may send images they intend to reproduce.
The Square Minaret series are supplied complete with legs, web members, base plates, ladders, rest platforms and anchorage steel as required. The following items are supplied as specified:
- Copper grounding
- Cladding material as required
- Touch Up painting if required
- An interchange platform can be supplied at the top to facilitate access to a top mounted antenna
- A cable ladder to support transmission lines
- Antenna mounts to suit specified antennas
- Antennas and transmission lines are as specified by the customer
- Ladder safety climbing device and accessories
- Antenna ice guards
- Transmission line gantry
- For microwave solid and grid antenna applications up to 1800mm diameter, depending on height and environmental loadings conditions.
- For GSM Cellular radio.
- For supporting UHF, VHF, YAGI and reflector type antennas.
- Various other antenna types and sizes, and loading conditions can be accommodated utilizing suitable sections of the tower. Check with LeBLANC Group Engineering Department for application.
- Cladded Structure or Minaret series is an adjustable configuration. The tower top face width is min 600 mm.
- The legs are 90° angle members. Maximum leg length is 5800mm for ease of shipping.
- The bracing members are bolted 90° angles. A ladder is mounted inside the tower for climbing.
- Antenna mounts can be fitted to either the leg or face of the tower.
- All structural members conform to ISO EN 10025 and JIS 3101 or equivalent Standards.
- All welding conforms to the requirements of the AWS D1.1/D1.1 M:2008 AS/NZS 1554.1:2004 and Standards.
- Towers are designed in accordance with TIA/EIA-222- G-2005, BS8100, SABS/SANS 10160, AS 1170-2, AS 3995, CSA S37-2001 Standards or other applicable standards for the wind and ice loads specified for the particular site.
- All material is hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication to ISO 1461, AS/NZS 4680 or ASTM A123 Standards.
- All structural bolts conform to ASTM Standard A325 and galvanized to ASTM Standard A153.
- Manufacturing quality conforms to ISO 9001: 2001 Standard.